- Ask whether you really need to have the meeting. If it is purely informational, why not use an email or memo?
- Think hard about who really needs to attend.
- Start and end on time.
- Do everything in your power to make sure all views get articulated.
- If people are not prepared, end the meeting and reconvene later.
- If everyone agrees that an idea is brilliant, encourage questions and concerns.
- At the end, be sure to summarize key points and identify action items.
Dow hits 20,000
2 months ago