- Gaming companies such as Zynga and Electronic Arts are starting to recruit MBAs
- The hot skills: communications (as always) and analytics
- Hiring and salaries are up a little bit from a year ago
- Finance and consulting down; "consumer goods, pharmaceutical, media, technology and industrial companies" up; social media also hot
- Students are more likely than ever to be directing their own job searches: "Even at Harvard, the master at on-campus recruiting, almost 50 per cent of students now find a job via a different route."
Dow hits 20,000
2 months ago